Git / GitWeb

Jan-Benedict Glaw jbglaw at lug-owl.de
Mon Dec 10 22:46:46 CET 2012

Hi everybody!

I've just installed GitWeb and pushed a very first GIT repo to it. For
now, it's only a recently started project: Disassemble the Firmware
update program for Cougar systems. They use (probably) early Flash
chips to hold their boot code.

That's not too much for now, but a start. I hope that more code will
show up soon, especially the (bitrotten) old kernel sources, but also
other code. I can host GIT repos for other people, too, of course. A
GIT server (opposed to the HTTP-based cloning that's available right
now) will follow, too.

	http://vax-linux.org/gitweb/

Have fun, JBG

--
      Jan-Benedict Glaw      jbglaw at lug-owl.de              +49-172-7608481
Signature of: They that give up essential liberty to obtain temporary safety,