[LV] Now for another bit of noise , ok any noise ...

Mr. James W. Laferriere babydr at baby-dragons.com
Sun Mar 8 19:00:44 CET 2009

 	Hello All ,

On Sun, 8 Mar 2009, Jan-Benedict Glaw wrote:
> On Sat, 2009-03-07 14:57:26 -0900, Mr. James W. Laferriere <babydr at baby-dragons.com> wrote:
>>  	For everyone else's information use the '-p1' to patch .
>>  	ie: cat $filename | patch --verbose -p1
>>
>>  	During patching of the gcc sources I received one reject as a 'Assume
>> -R?' which I said no to .  Hopefully this is correct ,  See below the patch that
>> rejected .
>
> That's correct. It means that my patch was accepted for upstream GCC
> sources. Good thing. One patch less to care for.
>
> MfG, JBG
 	Thank you Jan .

 	Following Jan-Benedict's instructions to compile binutils * gcc the
compilations were successfull .  Just a note there were thousands of warnings ,
but I do not beleive that they were all caused by Jan's modifications ,  maybe
some were ;-) .

 	Now all I need is something to compile !-)

 		Twys ,  JimL