Wiki, bitrot, code and greetings!

Maciej W. Rozycki macro at linux-mips.org
Mon Dec 3 15:17:17 CET 2012

On Tue, 27 Nov 2012, Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:

> > is still down and presumably will continue to be.  For that matter,
> > ftp.linux-mips.org with Maciej's RPMs is also down. Perhaps related to
> > their late Sept. move to a new host?
>
>  Correct, there's been some configuration issue with the FTP server since
> the migration I'm told.  I hope it'll be resolved soon at which point I
> hope the contents can be regularly mirrored, preferably to somewhere
> within vax-linux.org.  Data is definitely not lost, I can access the
> directory structure locally just fine.

 And now FTP access to the site has been restored and also I've been told
there has been alternative HTTP access available all the time at:
http://www.linux-mips.org/pub/ and https://www.linux-mips.org/pub/ -- that
I wasn't previously aware of (or forgot about).

 I'll see if I can arrange for that mirror now.

  Maciej