[LV] Now for another bit of noise , ok any noise ...

Jan-Benedict Glaw jbglaw at lug-owl.de
Tue Mar 10 12:59:08 CET 2009

On Tue, 2009-03-10 16:34:43 +1030, Kim Hawtin <kim.hawtin at adelaide.edu.au> wrote:
> Jan-Benedict Glaw wrote:
> > On Fri, 2009-03-06 10:53:48 +0100, Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw at lug-owl.de> wrote:
> > > I'll send a build receipt and the current set of patches to the list
> > > soon.
> >
> > Build receipt: You can try to use Maciej's Source RPMs
> > (ftp://ftp.linux-mips.org/pub/linux/mips/people/macro/SRPMS/, take the
> > newest vax-linux-* .src.rpm files and build them).
> >
> > This is what I use:
>
> Ok I grabbed HEAD from CVS, now where is this SVN/GIT repo?

Official GCC can be fetched from SVN, as described on the GCC site:
http://gcc.gnu.org/svn.html .  For those who prefer to use GIT,
somebody mirrors the SVN repo into a GIT repo,
git://git.infradead.org/gcc .

MfG, JBG

--
      Jan-Benedict Glaw      jbglaw at lug-owl.de              +49-172-7608481
Signature of: They that give up essential liberty to obtain temporary safety,