[LV] Now for another bit of noise , ok any noise ...

Maciej W. Rozycki macro at linux-mips.org
Sun Mar 1 03:16:38 CET 2009

Hi James,

>  	After another ~ 6 Months of silence since the last time I piped up here
> .  There hasn't been any other notes on this list .  I am beginning to think
> the linux-vax port is dead .

 Well, I'm not dead and so is not the port. :)

>  	I hope someone will respond with something positive and that the list &
> project are NOT dead & People are still activily modifying code & just not
> communicating their successes &/or failures here .

 I can't speak for the others, but myself I've been recently working on
code (and cursing broken patches for the compiler) more actively then
ever.  If you volunteer to become a tester, then I will have a nice
surprise for you soon, i.e. once I have something remotely buildable and
ready to debug. ;)  Hopefully that'll happen in less than half a year's
time.  Stay tuned.

 That TURBOchannel patch I posted two years ago ;) needs polishing and
including too, but that's next.

  Maciej