[LV] The kernel build process & tools any changes .

Mr. James W. Laferriere babydr at baby-dragons.com
Sun Mar 18 07:49:41 CET 2007

 	Hello Kenn & All ,

 	The Documentation/vax/README file in the git tree is emmensely out of
date .  Would there be any problem with bringing it upto date with the one on
the SF site ?  ie: the one you pointed me at .

 	Are there any udate(s) to the Documentation/vax/userland.txt file ?
 	This is something I woudl/will be very interested in once the gcc &
uclibc & glib funkinesses get straightened out .

 	I am trying to setup things for the ka670.c test .  Many items for the
ka670 are commented out in various places .  For the test I have uncommented
them & will report what happens during compile & test boots .

 		Tia ,  JimL